Partnerships in action: Clinical Safety Training from IET Academy and ETHOS Ltd
ETHOS Ltd has been working with the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) to create a modular online training course for people wanting to develop foundation level awareness of health and care clinical safety awareness in the use of technology.
Working in partnership with the IET Academy, ETHOS Ltd is delighted to be a content partner for this new Clinical Safety course.
The course consists of 14 one-hour modules which can be paid for individually (£20 each) but are also available as a package and may be undertaken at the individual learner’s pace. The eLearning platform is hosted by the IET Academy, a world-class professional training platform with CPD credits throughout.
This course provides anyone involved in the development and implementation of digital health and software as a medical device with the foundational skills and awareness to complete their role safely. It provides introductions into clinical risk management, quality, safety engineering and clinical or medical safety officer practices that are equivalent to many aspects of the new medical devices regulations. Suitable for clinical and other staff, this course will provide an excellent springboard to further development. The course includes:
• Understand the technical requirements of the NHS DCB 0129 & DCB 0160 standards.
• Explore emerging NHS requirements for Clinical Safety and medical technology audits.
• Understand the NHS entry requirements for unregulated health IT systems and regulated medical software.
• Understand good practice in health technology clinical risk management and the ability to evidence against clinical outcomes.
• Full awareness of digital health intervention clinical safety and regulatory requirements for innovators & start-ups, SME safety culture in a technology-driven business and regulatory insights.
The course will open to new students shortly and can be pre-booked. It will be made widely available to anyone working in the health and care, technology or allied sectors. More information can be found here.
If you would like to discuss bespoke clinical safety training offers from ETHOS, please contact email@example.com