Foundation Clinical Safety DCB0129/0160 – November
Our training will prepare the ground for your first clinical safety officer role, equipping you with the basic requirements of the DCB0129/0160 standards, clinical risk assessment and management. Once completed you will be certified as an accredited CSO.
Online: MS Teams
Please note VAT is charged at the pay point.
9.30am - 3.30pm
£ 408Book Now
The standards state that the Clinical Safety Officer (CSO) must be a registered health professional and have some understanding of technology and risk assessment processes.
As a registered health professional, you will need the very best grounding to ensure you are confident and competent to lead others through this risk management process effectively.
Our trainers are all highly experienced Clinical Safety Officers who are registered practitioners from a range of backgrounds from Nursing to Physio and Pharmacy.
For more information about our team of trainers click here
Our CEO, Stuart Harrison was the author of the standards, oversees the quality of the training we offer and is working nationally and internationally to further develop this work.
• To gain a clear understanding of the scope and scale of the requirements
• To differentiate between these standards and medical devices regulation
• To get hands-on with hazard identification and evaluation
• To understand risk control and measurements
• To understand the safety reports and the review process
• Content will be tailored to learner needs and preferences wherever possible
• Different learning styles will be accommodated where feasible and negotiated with other participants
• Materials will be available free of charge after the session, via email
• Interactive and creative activities using Miro and Office formats
• Space for discussion and questions is woven into the day
• Regular breaks are negotiated with participants
• Some preparatory work and/or follow up reading may be needed, where appropriate
• Clear, paced information – let us know if you need a particular format
• Session evaluations and quality management are carried out at the end of every session.
You can find our Ts and Cs here